The CakePro-QUATRO is a revolutionary, easy to use, small batch custom DIRECT TO FOOD edible ink printer and the most cost-effective Quatro printer per printed food item. It is also the highest quality print capable Quatro. Perfect for small bakeries, coffee shops, restaurants, hobbyists and event planners (parties, weddings, and events). As a small-footprint and portable printer, event specialists can incorporate this printer in their photobooth / entertainment options for all types of parties and events. Have your photos printed on the CakePro-QUATRO directly to edibles such as cookies, coffees, drinks and more! Printable cookies are available (sold separately) as the perfect complement to your package. This printer is loaded with features that are typically reserved for $10,000+ printers, including automatic printable object print-height detection, and easy to use software (just snap or select a photo, and print). The included food mat tells you exactly where to lay out your product, whether it is a cookie, coffee cup, etc. This is a very easy printer / software to operate, and good for novices and professionals alike. Plus with our included free onboarding session and professional support you will be up and operational like a pro very quickly!
An additional accessory is available (sold separately) for placing up to 9 items at a time (such as macarons or smaller cookies, each item needs to be between 1.4 inches and 2.5 inches diameter).
Connects easily with your PC / laptop.
Printable media: Cakes, biscuits, cookies, macarons, marshmallows, coffee foam, etc (any edible products) and to any edible surface (marzipan, sugar paste, fondant, cream, powdered sugar, etc). Key Characteristics of the CakePro Quatro Evolution:
Advantages of the CakePro Quatro Evolution over the CakePro Quatro:
- 8x8inch Print size with dual trays for Heavy and Light products (0.5mm lightweight paper up to 5kgs)
- Prints up to 9 objects at a time (4 cookies, 4 coffees, or up to 9 macarons)
- Printing Speed: 3-5 seconds per small cookie / 10-30 seconds for entire tray
- 4 Color (CMYK)
- Prints Directly onto Any Flat Food with Fat content less than 30%
- Printing bar utilizes 3 optical sensors for height adjustment semi-automatically (push button)
- Continuous Ink tanks for greater ink volume and economy
- 1 touch auto up and down
- Height Adjust: Automatic + Manual
- Print head Protection: Intelligent Self Protecting System
- Object print height dection: Automatic
- Power: 110-220V
- Printing Interface: USB2.0
- Operation System: Windows
- Optimal Working Environment: 10-35 degrees C, (50-95 degrees F)
- Printer Size: 17 in x 17 in x 20 in
- Gross Weight: 23kg / 50lb
- Maximum Height is 8 inches with Macaron Tray (sold separately)
What is included:
- Max. height of printable object (cookie, coffee, etc) 8 inches (vs 6 inches for the Quatro)
- Max. Printing resolution: 5760*1449dpi (vs 600*600dpi for the Quatro)
- Higher Print Quality
- Printing bar utilizes 3 optical sensors for semi-automatic (push button) height adjustment and food collision avoidance
- Continuous Ink Tanks (no need to change cartridges)
- Ink Tank Volume 100ml (vs 20ml for the Quatro)
- CakePro-QUATRO EVOLUTION Direct to Food Printer
- Product Placement mat (for 4 printable objects)
- Maintenance Kit
- Driver Software
- Instruction Manual
- Free Onboarding Session to help you get setup and operational
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
Works with MICROSOFT WORD! No other special software is needed. Simply plug this CakePro Quatro into your laptop or PC via a regular printer cable, and as long as you have MSWORD (any version), you can use it to print your images/logos directly to food! We provide easy to use templates to work in MSWORD!
Additional printing accessories available, sold separately (such as the cookie and macaron printing accessory).
REQUIRED (sold separately): EDIBLE INK (sold in 100ml, 240ml and 950ml sizes, only BLACK, CYAN, MAGENTA, YELLOW required).
IMPORTANT: Due to high demand, there is a 3-6 week estimated lead time on new orders. Printers are being built and shipped on demand (first ordered, first shipped basis)